Monday, September 23, 2013

Oceans (where my feet will fail)

You call me out upon the waters 
The great unknown where feet may fail 
And there I find You in the mystery 
In oceans deep 
My faith will stand 

I will call upon Your name 
And keep my eyes above the waves 
When oceans rise my soul will rest in your embrace 
For I am Yours and You are mine 

Your grace abounds in deepest waters 
Your sovereign hand 
Will be my guide 
Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me 
You've never failed and you won't start now 

So I will call upon Your name 
And keep my eyes above the waves 
When oceans rise 
My soul will rest in your embrace 
For I am Yours and You are mine 

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders 
Let me walk upon the waters 
Wherever You would call me 
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander 
And my faith will be made stronger 
In the presence of my Savior 

I will call upon Your Name 
Keep my eyes above the waves 
My soul will rest in Your embrace 
I am Yours and You are mine

No comments:

Post a Comment